Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Homestays in Burundi, Portugal, The United States, and Tahiti

Today we are going to watch some videos about homestays in Burundi, Portugal, The United States and Tahiti.

First let's practice some vocabulary. Click this link: http://www.wordchamp.com/lingua2/List.do?packItemID=123832930159397048

Now watch the videos. Answer the questions below for each video:

  1. Where do homestay guests stay?
  2. What do homestay guests eat?
  3. What do homestay guests do?
A Homestay in Burundi, Africa


A Homestay in Portugal



A Homestay in San Francisco



A Homestay in Tahiti



Which homestay holiday would you like to do?
Leave a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:22 pm

    I want go to Tahiti.
    Becose I like big sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:24 pm

    tahichi is beautiful !
    beautiful beach and sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:29 pm

    I went to do a homestay in Burundi.
    because many green natural.
    I like green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:49 pm

    I'd like to homestay to tahiti, because I want to swim sach a beautiful sea.

    ReplyDelete