Friday, May 18, 2012

応用英吾II-4 作文 Writing: Task 2 - An important place Part 1

A special place BW
Hello everyone,
Today we are going to start our next task: Task 2 - An important place.
First, let's practice typing. Click this link: Qwerty Warriors. Next, let's study some vocabulary. Please click the link: Togaku 英単 Set 3.

Look at the picture on the left. The picture is of an important place to me. Read my paragraph and answer the questions.



There was a picnic table on Ward's Island in Toronto. One day, when I was in Grade 6, I ate lunch there with my father and my two brothers. It was raining. We enjoyed talking. After lunch we took the ferry back home. It's one of my best memories.

  1. What is my important place?
  2. Where is my important place?
  3. When did I go there?
  4. What did I do there?
Now let's listen to some Togaku students talk about their important places. Choose two. Click the link. Listen. Answer the questions above.

Akira's Special Place, Manae's Special Place, Kaname's Special Place, Aya Y.'s Special Place, Misato's Special Place, Koutarou's Special Place, Ryuhei's Special Place, Chen's Special Place, Reika's Special Place, Kohei's Special Place, Kousuke's Special Place, Kousei's Special Place,Tatsuya's Special Place, Atsuko's Special Place, Ai's Special Place, Aya S.'s Special Place. Rie's Special Place,

Let's do Unit 2 in our text book Writing from Within 1.

Have a nice week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment