Wednesday, January 09, 2013

The University of Tsukuba Academic Writing I Week 4

Hello everyone, welcome back! I hope you enjoyed the holidays. I suspect that most of you didn't use English during the break. I saw only a few comments on our University of Tsukuba Academic Writing Blog, and I didn't see many English Tweets by University of Tsukuba students either. So, I think we need some review.

First, let's study some vocabulary. Please click the link: Academic Word List.

Next, let's comment on some posts made by our peers on our University of Tsukuba Academic Writing Blog.

Our next task will be to write about life at the University of Tsukuba. Before we start writing, let's read what students at Shibaura Institute of Technology say about their life at university. Please click the link: Life at Shibaura.

Finally, please write a paragraph of 200 words or more about your life at the University of Tsukuba. Send your first draughts to me by e-mail. Please don't forget to refer to our writing style sheet. Please send your first draughts to me by noon Friday 11 January.
Have fun writing, and see you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment